Week 1 & 2
I absolutely LOVE school. I do. Though, it's the worst place to be if you skipped breakfast. The smells, This week must have been broth week, It smelled like Caldo the other day.
It's been a really time consuming 2 weeks. Man, my brain hurts. I've slacked off a little this week, but last week I felt like I had a book up my nose all the time.
I have a ton of reading and writing to do. I still haven't started the scholarship essay.
All my classes are great... now. I like when instructors keep you involved and awake. One instructor throws out candy if we get the question right.
A few of us ALWAYS answer voluntarily. I don't want or particularly like to raise my hand all the time, but I cannot stand awkward silence. It bugs me...A LOT... I know, issues. I would rather just answer so we can move on, besides my kids benefit from the candy in my purse.
Here's some yummy stuff I tried. I really need to ask people what I'm trying. I'm to busy stuffing my face and yapping that I forget to ask.
It's been a really time consuming 2 weeks. Man, my brain hurts. I've slacked off a little this week, but last week I felt like I had a book up my nose all the time.
I have a ton of reading and writing to do. I still haven't started the scholarship essay.
All my classes are great... now. I like when instructors keep you involved and awake. One instructor throws out candy if we get the question right.
A few of us ALWAYS answer voluntarily. I don't want or particularly like to raise my hand all the time, but I cannot stand awkward silence. It bugs me...A LOT... I know, issues. I would rather just answer so we can move on, besides my kids benefit from the candy in my purse.
Here's some yummy stuff I tried. I really need to ask people what I'm trying. I'm to busy stuffing my face and yapping that I forget to ask.
Labels: LeNôtre





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home