Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 3, 4 & 5

I've been so busy. I should be finishing up my part 2 to my Capstone Project. I am SO behind. Way to much freaking math. I'm doing so much damn leg work, I might as well open this restaurant. I'm so over this Capstone, but I HAVE to do it. It's coming along really well. I contacted a local artist and asked if I could use one of her paintings as my logo and she said yes! You should check her out. Julie is amazing.
Once I get my final grade, I'll share it.

Had mid terms. So far, from what my GPA tracker app says, my grades are 2 A's and a B.(yes, there's an app for that.) I'm happy. I could have had 100's if I was careful and checked my answers. Careless mistakes.

I hate writing now, okay not hate, but this English class has me questioning my word choices and sentence structure. I liked my meaningless ramblings. I still can't spell and still dyslexic.. so what-eva
I'm kidding, I really like the class.. specially when we analyze Nietzsche.

Another project I'm working on is Tequila PowerPoint.  Let me tell ya, Tequila is serious business. It can only come from Mexico, like how Champagne can only come from France. The whole history is really interesting.  Still dislike that I have to stand  in front of the class and do a presentation. Having all those eyes on me... hmm.. no. Maybe a couple of tequila shots before my presentation  will help.
I'll share it too once it's graded.

Here is some stuff I samples.

This was a croissant filled with chocolate.
Roll they had a vanilla sauce that tasted yummy with it.

I first thought these were cheesecakes, but they tasted like cake, moist and delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home