Wow week 10!
Lord I have been busy. I think I rocked finals.
I got my schedule for next term. I have Baking Lab Level 1 and Nutrition for blah..blah blah.. its an academic. Usually means a bunch of damn time consuming projects.
I absolutely love school and constantly kick myself for waiting so long to sign up. If you love to Cook or Bake, apply! Here's a link to Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Here are some delicious treats I tried from the Baking Labs.. hope I'm learning to make some of this stuff next term!!
I got my schedule for next term. I have Baking Lab Level 1 and Nutrition for blah..blah blah.. its an academic. Usually means a bunch of damn time consuming projects.
I absolutely love school and constantly kick myself for waiting so long to sign up. If you love to Cook or Bake, apply! Here's a link to Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Here are some delicious treats I tried from the Baking Labs.. hope I'm learning to make some of this stuff next term!!
Labels: LeNôtre






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home