Saturday, December 24, 2011

HI!

I know, I know its been a long time, but cut me some slack. I've been busy.  I'm hoping to post more this week since I'm finally off for a WHOLE WEEK! I'll be going backwards and posting  pictures I've taken thought out the year. It truly has been a great year.  


Today was the end of my baking labs. This term I finished up Level 3 with Chef Philippe. He's an awesome chef, most definitely my favorite instructor. He likes to scare the noobs by acting like he's a big meanie.


I'm a little sad. I truly enjoyed all my labs. I learned so much from each chef, they are all different... and their way is the best way. :) 


Today we had to go set up for our finals to be judged. We made a Chocolate box and a Wedding cake.  We didn't present the pastillge piece or the cookie, because they were used for a Gala and the cookies are still at the the cookie competition place. I'll try to post this week about those events  too.


These are some pictures of the graduations buffet set up and our cake, chocolate box finals.












Adam Longoria


Jameal? 
(sorry, Night class, don't know her name)

Marcela Martinez

Vanessa Sinclair 

Jenna Broussard Caho

Cherie Bergeron

Ray Zadrowski

Lauren Gonzalez

Laura J- Smith

Becca Kreuger

Patty Reyes (me)

2 Comments:

Blogger Philippe Richard said...

thanks patty ...
P

December 27, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Ray z. said...

Thanks for posting Patty, nice lay out you done on this blog

Ray Zadrowski

December 31, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home