Baking Lab 1: Week Five
School is my sanity right now. Its my escape. The ONE thing I do for myself. I constantly feel guilty that I'm not home with my kids or when I am home I feel guilty for spending time studying.
I've been thinking of what I want to do when I finish my degree. I thought I just wanted the degree to better my cake business, but I don't' have the start up $$ for a bakery so more than likely I'll have to work somewhere... stuff to think about.
Each week just gets better.. and the stuff we do get more fun.
I've been thinking of what I want to do when I finish my degree. I thought I just wanted the degree to better my cake business, but I don't' have the start up $$ for a bakery so more than likely I'll have to work somewhere... stuff to think about.
Each week just gets better.. and the stuff we do get more fun.
Mable Cake with Grand Marnier syrup and chocolate drizzle
Lemon Cake with Lemon syrup and glaze drizzle
Chef's Table Tue
Chef's Table Wed

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home